Presidential Spokesman Farhatuallah Khan Babar has denied the reports that President Zardari has thrown all the parliament's unanimous resolutions of October 2008 and May 2011, demanding an immediate halt to drone attacks, into the dustbin.
Farhatuallah Babar said "There is no truth in reports that President Asif Ali Zardari has thrown parliament's resolutions of October 2008 and May 2011, demanding an immediate halt to drone attacks, into the dustbin."
President's spokesman said that he has checked the President's dustbin, and it contains the following trash items:
- Wrappers and sticks of lollypops that Mrs Clinton brought.
- Files of broken promises and political agreements.
- Papers of so called national security affairs.
- Empty bottles of President's favorite drinks.
- Empty packets and ashes of imported cigars.
He concluded and said the reports were propaganda designed to destabilise the government and there wasn't any such thing as parliament's resolution in President's dustbin.