Sunday, May 22, 2011

Drone attacks are killing Pakhtoons; Asfandyar concludes after a decade of research


Awami National Party Chief, Asfandyar Wali has finally concluded that the drone attacks are killing innocent Pakhtoons. He observed this after doing exhaustive study and research in western research centers for about a decade.

Asfandyar said that "I have studied 'Hideology and the effects of Drone Attacks on Hideology'. Although, it has consumed a good fraction of my life (almost a decade), which is rather long for a single thesis, but for a Pakhtoon this is normal. And secondly, we must also see the dividends, i.e. we have managed to change the name of our province to Khyber-Pakhtoonkuwa, and most importantly we are still in government..."

He further said "I hid my self in the west, I hid my self in the President House. But during all those years I have worked hard, collected a lot of data and did a lot of brain storming on this issue. And today I conclude that, the majority of drone attack victims are Pakhtoons. ANP is very concerned about it, and we demand America, to develop such drones that do not kill Pakhtoons."

No comments:

Post a Comment