Sunday, December 9, 2012

Police lifts siege of MQM London Office as Altaf Sings

London’s Metropolitan Police lifted their two-day long siege of Altaf Hussain's "Business Address", after Altaf Hussin sung his super hit song "Parday Main Rehnay Do, Parda Na Uthao" (پردے میں رہنے دو پردہ نہ اٹھاؤ), told Mustafa Azizabadi, Incharge of the Mutahida Qaumi Movement’s London Secretariat.

The Mutahida Qaumi Movement’s Spokesman in its London Secretariat, Mustafa Azizabadi said he was unaware of any search or raid operation. Asked if the Met Police had raided Altaf’s "Business Address", he said, there is no such thing or operation, they (Met Police) only visited to hear Quaid-e-Tehreek Altaf Hussain Bahi's famous song "Parday Main Rehnay Do, Parda Na Uthao" (پردے میں رہنے دو پردہ نہ اٹھاؤ).

On the other hand, the London Metropolitan Police confirmed that a search and raid operation was carried out at the "Business Address" of Mutahida Qaumi Movement Chief Altaf Hussain. The Press Office of the Metropolitan Police told that the search continued for two consecutive days at the site. However, it was stressed that no arrests had been made, and no person was detained for interrogation.

Saying that Investigations into Dr Farooq’s Murder were ongoing, an Official of the Metropolitan Police told that the raid was conducted on Thursday and the police completed its search on Friday evening.

Furthermore, an eyewitness told that he saw "Armed Police" laying siege to the "Business Address" on Thursday morning as he walked to his work and saw that the two way road outside the "Business Address" has been blocked by officers from the Counter Terror Command Unit. There were three police vans parked outside. It was still dark. The police had sealed the road from both sides and the traffic was being diverted. It was standstill on both sides. I returned to the scene after two hours and saw that the armed police and their vans had moved from outside.

Earlier, Dr Farooq was stabbed to death in Green Lane on Edgware Road on 16th September 2010 – but leads in the case have been few and far between – or at least not publicized. The Anti-Terrorist Unit of the Metropolitan Police said in September that, a few months before his murder, Dr Farooq had been trying to create his own independent political "Profile".

The Police Force had hinted about the possibility that Dr Farooq might have been thinking of embarking on a new Political Career, and, therefore, it wanted to talk to everyone who were in contact with him from a political perspective.

It also noted that Dr Farooq had created a new Facebook Profile in 2010 and had established many new contacts on the social forum.

Related Posts:
Altaf Hussain caught escaping Britain on murder charges
Ustad Motay Altaf Hussain Khan presents "Mujra Marathon"
Whose Britain, Queen's or Quaid-e-Tehreek's?

No comments:

Post a Comment