Sunday, July 19, 2015

MQM Chef announces diet plan

Muttahida Chef has announced a diet plan to attain physical fitness.

Announcing his decision to implement diet plan, MQM Chef, who cuts many into pieces, said he had promised to the nation that he would rather die with hunger than go back on his promise of attaining full physical fitness. "Today I am going to fulfill this promise by sacrificing my diet," he added.

"I could never resist temptation to eat, however, I will now fulfill my promise," Chef said.

The information presented above is Fictitious, however, it is offered in Good Faith and Mostly Correct to the best of our knowledge. If any factual errors have appeared here inadvertently, then we would be pleased to hear from anyone wishing to offer corrections.

No comments:

Post a Comment